The Questions To Ask A Newport Beach Wedding DJ
On your big wedding day has its very own soundtrack—starting from the walk the aisle to the first move os the dance floor, the bouquet hurl to your last goodbye, music helps set the tone for the whole day … which is the reason your DJ has such a vital part. To enable you to better vet the competitors, we’ve ordered this ace rundown of things to ask wedding DJs.
First of all, you must make sense of the nuts and bolts … like, is the DJ even accessible on your coveted date. The responses to the accompanying inquiries will enable you to get a feeling of how encountered the hopefuls are.
1. Is my wedding date available?
2. How long have you been doing this professionally?
Why you have to know this: Obviously, there’s a distinction between volunteer gigs and genuine, paid exhibitions. Ensure your hopefuls are prepared so there are no hiccups on the most critical day of your life!)
3. How many weddings have you played?
4. How long have you been performing together (if you’re interviewing a band)?
5. How many weddings do you do in an average weekend?
Why you have to know this: If the DJ is playing ’round the clock all end of the week, they’re execution may endure. On the off chance that they’re running on purge, you should need to reexamine booking them.Hustle
6. Do you perform at more than one event in a day?
7. Will you be the DJ/bandleader personally be playing at our wedding? Which band members should we expect?
8. Have you done events at my wedding venue?
9. What sets you apart from your competition?
10. Can you describe your style?
11. Are there any other services that you provide, such as lighting design or a photo booth?
You most likely definitely know a little about the wedding DJ since you were intrigued enough to talk with them. Take in more about them and their style so there are no curve balls on the huge day.DJ Hustle