Question You Ask Your Wedding DJ
Many grooms and brides don’t ask questions of their DJ and they end up having a bad experience at their wedding reception. This is the biggest day of your life why would not ask questions to make your day the best day of your life. Hustle Events Entertainment DJ Service we give you a few questions to ask a DJ company.
- How long have you been DJ ing Professionally, you don’t want a DJ who is just starting out to DJ your wedding that won’t go over well what so ever.
- How many wedding have you done in the past year? The reason for that question is to see where the DJ has been in the last few months.
- Do you DJ more than one event a day? you don’t want a DJ who is running around town and not take your wedding serious.
- Will you be the DJ DJ ing our wedding? you ask this question due so many DJ Companies sub contract you don’t want that. The person you meet should be your DJ.
- Do you have video’s of your DJ set. As client you want the best for you and your family.
- Do you have a mp3 or Cd of mix of your work. I can’t stress this enough know what you want and don’t settle for less when it comes to your wedding day.
Hustle Events Entertainment DJ service Newport Beach we take pride in our DJ Company we won’t settle for less nor give you bad service.
We also provide red carpet services as guests walk into your event one of our hosts will interview the guest. Photography is one of our services feel free to contact at anytime 24 hours a day. Check out our reviews
Hustle Events Entertainment DJ Service
1024 Bayside Drive, suite 528Newport Beach, CA 92660