DJ Newport Beach
Is the DJ even available for my for my event I’m putting on let’s get down to the basics. The answer to that question will give you sense of how experienced the DJ candidates are and if they’re good for you.
- Is my event day available?
- How long has your DJ Company been doing events professionally? These are things you need to know as a client about the DJ Company Newport Beach There’s a big difference between some who’s just starting two weeks ago or a legit, professional. You don’t want any issue at your event this why you need a seasoned candidate and your event.
- How many events have you played?
- Do you have a back person in case you don’t show up?
- How many events do you do on an average weekend?
- Do you DJ more than one a day?
- Will you be the DJ playing at my event? This is a very important question many DJ Companies subcontract out DJs and you don’t want just anyone showing DJ ing your event you want the one you met.
- How you DJ at this venue before?
- What sets you apart from other DJ companies?
- Please describe your DJ style?
- What other services do you provide dance lighting, uplighting photo booth?
- Do you have reviews from past customers?
The Music Selection
Most likely you know little about the DJ company you really need to do your research on the DJ company you’re about to choose hop on line google, check out social media.
13 Do you have a DJ mix or video from prior events where you performed?
14 Can we give you a play list of music and do you take requests from guest? This is very important to know this will help you book your DJ is there are will to request and help with the planning of music that’s a plus for your event.
15 Your music library how far back to you go?
16 Do you have a top song go if my play list fails? You have to make sure the DJ has the music that will your event going no matter what.
17 Can we submit a Do Not Play List? You never know what your guest may ask the DJ to play it could be very inappropriate and event could suffer for that.
The pricing is a big factor when choosing a DJ, but you don’t want a cheap DJ. Remember you pay for what you get so moving forward you need to know what you’re getting from the DJ. How many hours from set up to break down.
18 How much will for overtime?
19 Do you provide a written contract?
20 Deposit how much do we put down and when is it do?
Make sure you can pay the DJ before the date of your event, trying to pay a vendor the day of an event can be a little stressful.
21 What is refund policy? At anytime guest can ask for it.
22 How far out should I book you as my DJ?
23 Are you insured? This is a very important question to ask any DJ company. Many Hotels require vendor to have insurance it covers damages that occurs to the performers.
We also provide red carpet services as guests walk into your event one of our hosts will interview the guest. Photography is one of our services feel free to contact at anytime 24 hours a day. Check out our reviews
Hustle Events Entertainment DJ Service
1024 Bayside Drive, suite 528Newport Beach, CA 92660