Searching for a wedding DJ Service Newport Beach can be very stressful. Every brides and groom wants a sound track of their lifes from the walk down the aisle to the first dance, the bouquet toss to the last dance. This is why the more knowledge you have about the wedding DJ the better equipped you are to having the best wedding of your life.
Related: @DJ Service Newport Beach
Most of all you already know who you’re going to marry right good. First thing is the DJ available for our wedding day, ok let’s find the candidates who best fit our vibe. Question how would you go about finding a DJ service that best fits you. First thing you have to do is use google, yahoo, bing those are all great search engines to look up DJ companies.
After you found the first three of four candidates now it’s time for the interviews process.
- My wedding is on this date are you available?
- How long have you been DJ ing weddings?
Keep this in mind when asking questions party DJs and wedding DJs are not the same, some DJs have mastered both so make sure you know what you’re getting.
3. How many wedding you done in the last 12 months?
4. Do you perform at more than one event in a day?
DJs who do more than one event in a day won’t take you wedding day serious. They may show up late, not perform we’ll be tired, this is not the DJ for you. On your wedding day you the DJ to be fresh on time alert and ready to keep your wedding day vibe on point.
5. Will you be our DJ? Why ask this question: DJ companies have a roster of DJs on staff. The DJ you meet and bond with is the DJ you want at you wedding. Make that very clear you don’t want any surprises on wedding day from the DJ company.
We also provide red carpet services as guests walk into your event one of our hosts will interview the guest. Photography is one of our services feel free to contact at anytime 24 hours a day. Check out our reviews
Hustle Events Entertainment DJ Service
1024 Bayside Drive, suite 528Newport Beach, CA 92660