Questions To Ask When Hiring The Perfect DJ Newport Beach
You and few friends start out at the pier in Newport Beach thinking how the party will go, who to invite, what venue to use and also what DJ will you hire too bring the party to life. You’ve had great events and DJs in the past and you want to take your event to the next level.
So when looking to book a DJ here are a few question you should ask.
- Are you available for my date? This should be the first question so you won’t waste time asking more questions.
- How long have you been doing events? this is very important to consider when hiring a DJ who you don’t know.
- How many events do you do in a weekend? You don’t a DJ who’s over working themself so hard to show up to the event tired and not giving the best performance.
- Have you done an event at this venue before? This is a good question to ask the DJ because most venues ask for DJ insurance.
- Do You have DJ insurance? If not will you get the insurance, the cost will be passed onto the client keep in mind.
- What’s your DJ style?
- Can you provide a sample of your mix? You need to know how the DJ sounds before you hire them.
- What other services do you offer? This DJ may offer dance lighting up lighting or photo booth?
- Do you take brakes if so how many?
- How many people do you bring with you when you DJ?
- Do you take request? Make sure you ask this question it’s a very important to know. You shouldn’t hire a DJ who don’t take requests
- Can we send you a playlist of songs? play them as they fit in. This is a your way of asking the DJ can we work together.
- Refund or cancellation policy?
- Will you be the DJ at my event? If you meet a DJ and you feel it’s a good fit you want that DJ to show up to your event.
- How much time will you need to set up? Some venues are very hard to get into and you will need to connect the DJ with the event planner.
- Do you bring back up gear?
- Do you drink while your DJ ing? You don’t want a drinking DJ.
- Do you have a banner on your DJ equipment?
- Do you use DJ tags throughout night saying your name or DJ crew?This is not what you are paying for you are a client so make that very clear.
- Payment how do we pay you, how much down?
- Do we get a contract?
We also provide red carpet services as guests walk into your event one of our hosts will interview the guest. Photography is one of our services feel free to contact at anytime 24 hours a day. Check out our reviews
Hustle Events Entertainment DJ Service
1024 Bayside Drive, suite 528Newport Beach, CA 92660