Everything You Need to Know About Planning an Engagement Party
It’s that time of year again welcome to engagement season let’s kick it off with a big bang. Let’s call every and tell them the great news we getting married so in turn were having a party so you’re invited to celebrate the forthcoming union.
It’s a big deal this is the first time throwing an engagement party I’m sure you have so many question go around in your head. We talked with wedding planner consulted Mary Johnson on her insites and key tips to answer questions about the guests list for your big day.
- Who puts on the engagement party?
Usually engagement party are thrown by the brides parents nowadays anyone can throw the party based on the couple who’s getting married.
2. Thinking about throwing a engagement party?
After you say yes it’s that time to throw that big engagement party there’s so many festivities that are envoled in your honor. This is not the best time travel set back and plan.
Engagement Party Who Do You Invite?
3. This is your pre wedding party as you know as you invite people to this they will also be coming to your wedding day as well. This party will hosting by your family or parents.
Should We Send Out formal Invites?
4. Depending what type of event you are having if it’s small and casual maybe not or you may have huge engagement party you make opt to send E-vite invitations for a fancier engagement party.
Can We Have More Than One Engagement Party?
Yes you can many couples come from across the country and they have family back home. So with that being said if your husband or wife to be is from New York and now you both live in Texas. We’re very sure that you will be headed to her home town to share the great news with her family as well as yours.
5. Should Our Parents Meet At Our Engagement Party?
This would be the perfect time for both sets of parents to meet it’s a very happy time the atmosphere isn’t going to be right. This will them be the best for them to get to know each other.
We also provide red carpet services as guests walk into your event one of our hosts will interview the guest. Photography is one of our services feel free to contact at anytime 24 hours a day. Check out our reviews
Hustle Events Entertainment DJ Service
1024 Bayside Drive, suite 528Newport Beach, CA 92660