Top Wedding DJ Entertainment Costa Mesa
What questions should you ask a wedding DJ you’re looking to hire for your wedding reception. Let’s make this very this will be one of the biggest days of your life. Everyone has a music sound track playing there head from walking down the aisle to the final farewell, When you have the perfect DJ it’s important that you have the right DJ company that knows you.
You already who you’re getting married to that’s great. Now will the DJ even available for your wedding date? Here are a few questions and check list you should ask the DJ company you’re looking to hire.
- Are you open for my wedding day?
- How many years have you been DJ professionally? This is very important question to ask the DJ company due to you don’t want someone just starting out to DJ ing your wedding.
- How many wedding have DJ ‘ed?
- How many weddings have you DJ on an average?
- Do you DJ more than one event in a day? You don’t want a DJ coming to your wedding tired hungry or even grumpy, that wouldn’t be great for you and your guests.
- How many people will you coming with you?
- Have you done weddings here before? It’s a great idea to ask this question the DJ.
- What makes you different then other DJ companies?
- Describe your DJ style? You don’t need a DJ scratching all night or talking over the music either.
- What other services do you offer?
- Can you assist us with our music selection? This is a great question to ask some people don’t know what music they want played or have a clue. Ask the DJ how big is your music library what genres do you cover.
- Do you take requests from guests?
- Can we send you our playlist?
- How much do you charge for overtime?
- Do you provide a contract?
- Will your travel?
- Will you DJ on a yacht? ask the DJ will you get sea sick?
- What other information will you need from us?
- How do you we book you?
- Are you insured? Ideally you want your DJ to be insured if not the company can get it. Most hotels require insurance for vendors
- How much time do you need to set up your equipment?
- Will we meet before out wedding date?
- What will you wear to our wedding?
- Do you drink or smoke during weddings? As paying customer you will not pay for a DJ alcohol or smoke breaks.
- Do you have any questions for us?
We also provide red carpet services as guests walk into your event one of our hosts will interview the guest. Photography is one of our services feel free to contact at anytime 24 hours a day. Check out our reviews
Hustle Events Entertainment DJ Service
1024 Bayside Drive, suite 528Newport Beach, CA 92660