Wedding DJ Costa Mesa Tips
Planning your wedding day is a wonderful time with family and friends. Sitting down smiling and thinking about where you going to get married and who to invite and where your headed for you honeymoon.
We all have the music that is a sound track to our lives and we want to make your wedding day to show case that. The more knowledge you have about your wonderful day the better equipped you’ll be to making the right decision.
Will you be hiring a DJ/Band or will they be available for your desired date? When you interview candidates you can ask these important questions.
- Will you be available on our date?
- How long have you been DJ ing or playing together as a band?
This is a very important question to ask when you’re looking to entertain your family and the rest of your guests on your big day. You want the most professional people as possible.
3. How many wedding have you played at?
4. Do you play more than one event per day? Great question to ask you don’t the DJ or band coming to your wedding or event tried from giving all the energy to another clients.
5. Will you be the DJ at our wedding? This question should be ask up front you don’t to vibe with person and be surprised on your wedding day with another person who you don’t know.
6. As a DJ what’s your style?
7. Do you take requests from guests? You want DJ who will take requests from your guest and have a positive attitude.
8. Can you help us with our play list?
9. Do you have to sound cloud link for us to listen to?
10. Do you have reviews from past clients?
11. How many people will be coming with you?
12. How do we book you?
13. How much of a deposit do we have to put down?
14. How large is your music library?
15. What type of equipment will you bring? This is a very good question you want a DJ who has up to date gear for your wedding.
16. Do you offer other services? Some DJ companies offer photo booths lighting or services a question to ask.
17. If we cancel will you provide a refund?
18 Do you have insurance?
Many venues request that all vendors have carry liability insurance this is very important to know up front.
19. Do you set banners to promote your business at our wedding?
20. How much space will you need to set up?
21. Is all of your music radio friendly?
22. How music time will you need to set up?
We also provide red carpet services as guests walk into your event one of our hosts will interview the guest. Photography is one of our services feel free to contact at anytime 24 hours a day. Check out our reviews
Hustle Events Entertainment DJ Service
1024 Bayside Drive, suite 528Newport Beach, CA 92660