DJ Southern California The Best DJ In Newport Beach
We know what your thinking you’re going to have the biggest and best party ever after this Covid-19 is done and over but you want to play it safe and that’s smart. You’re looking for venues and DJ candidates to help you move your plan into play.
The first thing are the basic is the venue or the DJ back open for your date. Covid-19 has put a lot of people out of business and some may not come back as they would like. With that said plan out what you’re looking for and it very important to be respectful to people you talk with in these crazy times.
- Are you open for business?
- What type of music do you play? Not all DJs play top 40 or pop music so this would be a great question to ask the company you’re looking to hire.
- Have you played at this venue before? DJs do play many venues if the DJ Company has it would be great due to they know where to set up without being shown by the event planner.
- Can you describe your DJ style? Why ask this question you want the best style that fits your event. If you have guests who want to dance than you need that type of DJ that caters to a dancing crowd.
- Can we give you our play list?
- Do you take requests? Well this question should only go one way the DJ should yes if not this DJ is not the right one for you.
- How big is your music library?
- What other services do you provide? Do you have dance lighting up lighting, do you have an MC that comes with you.
We also provide red carpet services as guests walk into your event one of our hosts will interview the guest. Photography is one of our services feel free to contact at anytime 24 hours a day. Check out our reviews
Hustle Events Entertainment DJ Service
1024 Bayside Drive, suite 528Newport Beach, CA 92660