Professional Newport Beach DJ Services
The party will be in September but is the DJ even available on the date you need their services. Now is the time to get things moving due to September 29th is around the corner. So you found out the DJ you wanted has already been book for another event.
Now it’s time to start looking for new candidates for your party. How do you find DJs that are great in Newport Beach? Where do you look to find them. You’re looking for a great party DJ log into google type in DJs look at there reviews website and social media.
- Is my date available?
- How long have you been DJ ing? This is a very important question to ask the DJ company who you know nothing about. You want to make sure the DJ will keep you and your guest happy throughout the night.
- How long have you been a DJ?
- Do you perform more than one gig in a day? Make sure the DJ is only DJ ing your event and not one event before yours, you don’t want a tired DJ.
- Will you be our DJ? Great question to ask due you don’t want any surprises the day of your event. Walking into the hotel to a person who you’ve never met won’t sit even if the party goes well. The DJ company need to be transparent up front.
- What other services do you provides other than DJ? Another great question most dis offer dancing lighting up lights cordless microphone or event photo booth.
- Do you have insurance? Most venues require a DJ to have insurance and if the DJ doesn’t it’s not a deal breaker, just know the cost will added to your bill.
8. You already know the type of music you want played? Right….. Just to get an idea of what type of DJ you want ask the DJ what type of music do they play at events. Asking for a quick mix or if the company has a sound cloud account so you could listen to his demo.
9. Could we give you a play list? This is a small way asking the DJ can we work together without the DJ even knowing it.
10. Do you take request from guests? Remember this is a very important question for your event. Every DJ doesn’t take requests so if the DJ says no then this is not the DJ for you. Keep looking for one that takes requests and better serve your guests.
11. How large is your library?
12. Do you keep up with top 40 music?
14. Do you play old school music, Country, Rock, Oldies 80’s pop?
15. Do you take to the crowd to motivate them to dance?
We also provide red carpet services as guests walk into your event one of our hosts will interview the guest. Photography is one of our services feel free to contact at anytime 24 hours a day. Check out our reviews
Hustle Events Entertainment DJ Service
1024 Bayside Drive, suite 528Newport Beach, CA 92660