Wedding DJ Los Angeles
Hustle Events Entertainment DJ Service when meeting with brides and grooms every couple has their own sound track to their wedding, from walking down the aisle, first dance to the bouquet toss and to the last dance.
This is why you must choose the best DJ company for your wedding day, the DJ will be the life of the party playing music at cocktail hour, dinner and your reception. We have put together a master list of question you should ask a Wedding DJ Los Angeles.
You know who your getting married to now it’s time to find the perfect DJ for your wedding day. Below is a list of questions you should ask the DJ when you and significant other meets with the DJ.
- Are you available for my wedding day?
- How many years have you been DJ ing professionally? This is a really important question due to you don’t want a DJ who’s just starting out at your wedding, say I’m sorry won’t work on your wedding day.
- How many weddings have you in the last six months? This question will tell you a lot about your DJ.
- How many events do you do in a day? Very important question to ask you don’t want your DJ to show up to your wedding tired with no energy.
- Have you DJ at this venue before?
- Do you have DJ insurance? Not all DJs have insurance , but it not a deal breaker it’s easy to get insurance.
- Will you work with our playlist?
- Do you take requests? Not all take requests so make sure the DJ you choose for your wedding takes requests.
- Will you give a contract?
- How much do you charge?
- What other services do you provide?
- How big is your music library?
- How many people are coming with you?
We also provide red carpet services as guests walk into your event one of our hosts will interview the guest. Photography is one of our services feel free to contact at anytime 24 hours a day. Check out our reviews
Hustle Events Entertainment DJ Service
6632 Lankershim Blvd. Suite 3North Hollywood, CA 91606
Los Angeles CA