Los Angeles Wedding DJ Southern California DJs Hustle Events Entertainment DJ Service
Every wedding day will have a music sound track of its own. From the first dance, father and daughter dance, to the last dance. The music will set the tone for the entire evening with the right vendor, the more knowledge you have about the DJ company you hire the better.
You’ve already know who you’re going to marry that’s all figured out. Let’s choose a DJ candidates for your desired wedding date. Now the following set of questions below will help you find a great experienced vendors and candidates for your wedding day.
- Are you available on my wedding date?
- How many years have you been DJ ing? This is a really great question to ask due to you don’t want an inexperienced DJ DJ ing your wedding it may not go over well, with the DJ not knowing what to do and has to be told what to do by you.
- How many wedding have you DJ?
- How long have you been playing together? If your’e talking to a band?
- How many weddings do you do on weekends on average? Great question to ask the DJ due to you don’t want your DJ tired and not full of energy at your wedding.
- How many events do you do in one day?
- Will you be our DJ on our wedding day? Many DJ companies have many DJs working for them and if you have a great vibe with the DJ make sure the person you met will be your DJ on your wedding day.
- Have you DJ at this venue before?
- What makes you different from your competition?
- Describe your DJ style? This question is good to ask due its your wedding day and you want the DJ to be the life of the party. To keep you and your guest happy for the whole evening.
- What other services do you provide? Many DJ company offer dance lighting, uplighting, photo booth and or photography
- Do you have any recent references that could contact?
At this time you know very little about the DJ you’re about to hire find out as much as information as possible about the DJ company.
13. Can you provide us with a few videos of your last wedding you DJ at?
14. Can you help us with choosing our processional, grand entrance, recessional etc? Great question to ask due to you may have a hard time making a decension on the first dance mother and son dance etc. The DJ will most likely would love to help you with that.
15. Your music library how extensive is it? You may have an uncle that only dances to Mustard Sally this song is a must have.
16. When your DJ do you have a go to list for weddings? Good question to ask the DJ before your wedding day.
17. How do you keep your music updated?
18. If your unable make it to our wedding do you have a back up person? Great question to ask in the beginning to make sure that all of your bases are covered.
19. Will you take any breaks? How many?
20. What type of music will you play during dinner?
21. How many people will you have with you?
22. Will you also be the emcee and make announcement?
23. If no one is dancing how would you motivate them? Great question to ask you want the DJ to just play music and not motivate your guests.
24. Do you take requests?
25. If one of our guests requests a song will you play it?
26. Could we send you our play list?
When couples pick a DJ company the pricing is the biggest factors, it’s not just simple as quoting a price. You need to know what you’re paying for and what it includes.
We also provide red carpet services as guests walk into your event one of our hosts will interview the guest. Photography is one of our services feel free to contact at anytime 24 hours a day. Check out our reviews
Hustle Events Entertainment DJ Service
Los Angeles CA