Wedding Reception DJ
Hustle Events Entertainment DJ Service is one of the biggest wedding DJ services in Southern California. Our DJs come to your event ready to go with a big smile on their faces and an even bigger pep in their step to give the best DJ service possible.
Let us help you plan your wedding reception with one of professional DJs at your service, we’re sure you have many questions for us and yes we do have the answers to all of those questions. Below is a list of questions you should ask your DJ once you’re setting down face to face or on a zoom call.
Here are a few question you should ask the DJ Company when meeting with them for the first time. You popped the question and know you marrying now its time to book the best DJ possible for your wonderful day.
1) Are you available for our wedding day?
2) How long you been DJ ing professionally?
3) How many weddings have you done in the last six months?
4) How many events do you do in a day? This is a great question to ask you don’t want your DJ coming tired to your event.
5) Will you be our DJ for our wedding? This is a great question due to many DJ companies have many DJs working for them.
6) Can we submit to you our playlist?
7) Do you take requests from guests?
8) How big is your music library?
We serve the greater Los Angeles, Beverly Hills, Manhattan Beach, Torrance, Thousand Oaks, Nan Nuys, Burbank, Glendale, Hollywood, North Hollywood, Santa Monica , Marina Del Rey, Hawthorne, Rancho Palos Verdes, Long beach, Huntington Beach, Westminster, Costa Mesa, Newport Beach, Corona Del Mar, Anaheim Irvine , Laguna Beach , Laguna Hills, Laguna Woods, Aliso Viejo, Mission Viejo, Laguna Niguel, Lake forest, Dana Point, San Clemente, Ladera Ranch, Rancho Mission Viejo,
We also provide red carpet services as guests walk into your event one of our hosts will interview the guest. Photography is one of our services feel free to contact at anytime 24 hours a day. Check out our reviews
Hustle Events Entertainment DJ Service